Portland Cabinetry Contractor
Sitka Projects has provided Portland cabinet contractors for designing, installing & manufacturing cabinets since 2009. Our cabinet contractors in Portland offer affordable cabinetry services at a competitive price to other cabinet contractors in Portland and the Portland metropolitan area.
General Information About Our Cabinets:
- All cabinetry is designed and assembled by Sitka Projects contractors, located in Tigard, Oregon & servicing the Portland METRO area.
- We utilize CNC machining and other automated tooling for pin-point accuracy, quality assurance, and a higher level of efficiency.
- Our cabinets are custom made to suit your specific needs, with cabinet design assistance provided throughout the process.
- Sitka’s cabinet contractors offers outstanding communication from start to finish on all cabinet projects for your home or office.
- All wood construction. Our contractors do not use particle board or melamine.
- Our cabinets are Competitively priced.
- Completed in a timely fashion.
- water borne finishes are available
- a variety of low VOC stains
- sustainable wood products that use low formaldehyde bonding agents
- With our nested base router and design software we have been able to cut our waste factor down to as little as 8%.
- This means less resources being composted and processed for re-use.
- Sustainable wood products that use low formaldehyde bonding agents
- Pre-finished 3/4″, 9 ply domestic birch plywood manufactured in the USA.
- ALL box components are constructed from 3/4” materials. We do not uses flimsy 1/4” backs or 1/2” stretcher material.
- Custom trim designed to fit the style and aesthetic of your home.
- ALL box components are mechanically locked to one another through the use of a mortis and tenon joints, dado joints, a blind dados, and then fixed using screws.
- No butt joints in our construction.
- ALL door and drawer slides are Blumotion by Blum.
- Drawer boxes are solid birch with dove tail connections front and back with an extremely durable conversion varnish finish.
- Doors are high quality solid wood custom made in the USA. Options are nearly endless.
- Frame less or “European” style face frame construction will have exposed edges banded and finished to match the exterior of your cabinetry.
- Pre-finished maple interiors manufactured in the USA.
- Rabbited box construction. Base cabinets receive a finished back. Upper cabinets utilize a finished back with a concealed nailer (seamless interior construction)
- Gang built face frames built by Sitka as one piece per straight cabinet run, eliminating the seam found when two modular cabinets connect.
- Custom staining for doors and cabinet exteriors to match an existing color or create a new custom color or finish.
- Architectural millwork available in an endless array of corbels, valances and columns to add a completely custom touch.
- Rev-a-shelf hardware options increase the efficiency and storage capacity of your cabinetry.
- Pull out shelves or dovetailed boxes give you access to the back corners of base cabinets and pantries.
Our cabinet contractors construct our boxes to fit your individual needs and take great pride in building a product that will last a lifetime. our contractors have worked hard to produce an economical line of all wood cabinetry with exceptional longevity and beauty at a price accessible to those who might be considering box store or import cabinetry. When you purchase your cabinetry from Sitka Projects, you will receive the highest industry standard in quality, personal service and attention to detail.
This list represents only the most common upgrades to our standard features. Design options are virtually limitless.
If you can imagine it, we can build it! – Sitka Projects