This kitchen remodel was done for a special kind of client, a return client! Previously Sitka Projects had converted an unused bedroom space into a dining room with access to the backyard. The clients were so pleased with the way that project turned out that they called us when they were ready to do a complete kitchen remodel.
The dramatic kitchen remodel fully utilized the design phase and expertise of our kitchen designer to maximize storage and problem solve some unique areas of the kitchen.
The kitchen remodel consisted of:
– Demolition of existing kitchen
– Framing: New wall around existing chimney and patch exterior siding
– Drywall: ceiling, new wall around chimney, wrap beams
– Trim: Installation and Paint
– Interior paint
– Flooring: new red oak flooring in kitchen, sanding and finishing existing floor
– Installation of granite countertop and tile backsplash
– Custom kitchen design
– Custom cupboard design and installation
(click photos to view larger)
CUSTOM STORAGE SOLUTIONS
For more information on how a kitchen remodel can increase the value of your home visit our blog The Top 5 Remodeling Projects That Add Value To Your Home.
If you are looking to remodel your home in Portland, Oregon contact Sitka Projects about an in-home consultation to discuss your upcoming home remodeling project.