On Wednesday, September 7th, Oregon Home Magazine hosted the Structure and Style Awards banquet to “showcase the fabulous talent of the many home builders, designers, and remodelers throughout the state of Oregon.” Six kitchens were entered in this category and WE WON!
- Amenities and Aesthetics
- Overall appeal of the completed project
- Workmanship/Quality of Construction:
- Degree of skill/craftsmanship applied
- Attention to detail
- Degree of Difficulty:
- Solutions to special/difficult problems
- Innovative techniques used
- Was the project built on time? If not, explain the delay
- Value & Cost Effectiveness
- The use of unique and effective cost cutting techniques
- Was the project delivered within budget? If not, what affected the cost?
BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS:
This is the description in the magazine:
Traditional kitchen remodel in this 1916 Portland Oregon Bungalow. The kitchen had been remodeled multiple times throughout the years. The appearance of the kitchen was achieved through cabinet and space planning performed by Sitka Projects and the color coordination and tile selection by the owners and the owner’s interior designer. The home owners now have a stunning, time period appropriate kitchen with modern creature comforts every cook will love.